Prachi Desai Hot Hot Stills

Prachi Desai
Date Of Birth: 12 September 1988
Hometown:Surat, Gujrat
Parents: Ameeta and Niranjan Desai
sisters: Esha
Education: St. Joseph Convent Panchgani
Singad Pune College
enrolled as a student at Mithibai College Mumbai
Marital Status: Single

Tags: actress, bollywood, Kannada actress, Tollywood, Hollywood, Bikini Stills, Saree Stills, Kollywood, Sandalwood, south Indian actresses, Hindi actress.
Prachi Desai , Prachi Desai Bikini, Prachi Desai Bikini Hot, Prachi Desai Bikini Images, malayalam actress Prachi Desai , Prachi Desai latest photos.

What causes hair loss?

There are several causes of hair loss, but depends on the amount of hair, it is often normal. The normal cycle of hair growth lasts for 2 to 3 years. In fact, about 90% of the hair is growing at any time and the remaining 10% are in a resting phase. Takes 3-4 months before the hair falls in finals and will be replaced. Experts say that the excretion is normal 100-150 strands every day. However, pouring over this amount can be attributed to other factors.
In general, the reasons for hair loss are not associated with internal diseases or poor nutrition. The most common cause of hair loss is genetic and runs in the family. Many men and women may find that your hair begins to thin thirty or forty years to achieve. Pregnancy, some women experience hair loss. This is due to hormonal imbalance. High levels of hormones can cause hair loss. A few months later, when the hormones are back to normal, the normal hair growth takes normal.
It is also true that stress can cause hair loss all physical or emotional stress related to illness or surgery. There are two types of hair loss due to stress and the first is called telogen effluvium. This is at least roughly in the hair no longer grows for 2-3 months and begins to grow again in 6-9 months. The second type is the AA. This occurs when white blood cells attack the hair follicles. In this way the hair falls in the weeks and usually leaves bare. It is not unusual, even for someone who is completely bald. Alopecia areata can also attack the body hair.
Taking certain medications can be a cause of hair loss. These drugs are blood thinners or anticoagulants, gout, high blood pressure and heart disease are used, vitamin A (if taken in large quantities) antidepressants and birth control pills. Cancer treatments like chemotherapy can cause hair loss. After treatment, the hair usually grows 6 to 12 months.
There are certain conditions that can be the basis of hair loss such as thyroid disease and iron deficiency anemia. It is common that doctors need to attract people with hair loss for laboratory tests and the CBC or complete blood cell count. This is done to other underlying diseases that can cause this. Dermatologists can also give people a better diagnosis and treatments related to their hair loss.
Other causes of hair loss are puberty, menopause, nervous habits, and fungal infections.
Google Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChatBusiness
About Google TranslateTurn off instant translationPrivacyHelp